How to Restore a File from Trash in File Manager
Did you accidentally delete a file in cPanel? Your file may be in the "Trash" folder instead of permanently deleted. In this tutorial, we will show you how to view your File Manager Trash so you can restore the file to it's original location.
Restore File Manager Trash
- Log into cPanel.
- Click File Manager in the Files section of cPanel.
- You will be in the File Manager, click the View Trash link.
- To sort the files click Name, Size, Last Modified, Type, or Permissions.
- Select the file you want to bring back then click the Restore option. You can also right-click a file and choose Restore.
- A message will ask "Are you sure you wish to restore the following files to their original locations?" Click the Restore File(s) button.
Congratulations, now you know how to Restore trash in the cPanel File Manager! In the next guide, we will show you how to permanantly delete a file from Trash in File Manager.
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: