How to Permanently Delete Trash in File Manager
Do you want to free up space on your server? There may be files stored in your File Manager Trash that you no longer need. This is because deleting a file in File Manager only moves it to the Trash folder. In this guide, we will show you how to permanently delete a Trash file in File Manager so you can free up .
Deleting File Manager Trash
- Log into cPanel.
- Click File Manager in the Files section of cPanel.
- You will be in the File Manager, click the View Trash link.
- To sort the files click Name, Size, Last Modified, Type, or Permissions.
- Choose the file you want to remove permanently then click the Delete option.
- A message will ask "Are you sure you wish to delete the following files?" Click the Delete File(s) button. The file will then be permanently removed from your cPanel.
Congratulations, now you know how to permanently delete a Trash file in File Manager!