The information you collect from your website can be invaluable when trying to learn about your target audience. Allowing visitors to submit their email addresses is an important step when building an email campaign. Each address can be added to a mailing list so you can easily send a message to many people at one time. Collecting feedback can help you improve the user experience and learn how the customers are interacting with your site. Since visitors can offer suggestions on how your site or product can be better. Follow along and learn how to get started with the Constant Contact plugin for WordPress and you’ll be running a mailing list and collecting information from your forms in no time.
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is a popular 3rd party service that manages email marketing, surveys, donations, and feedback. With their WordPress plugin, you can quickly create forms from their premade templates and integrate them in your site. Sign up for a free trial, and manage a list with up to 500 people. The plan starts at $20/month after the 30-day trial. If you need to add more email addresses, there are higher priced plans available. Check out the Constant Contact pricing page for more information.
Create a Constant Contact Account
- Go to constantcontact.com.
- Click the Sign Up Free button.
- Enter your email address, password, first name, last name, organization name, and phone number.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com.
- Click the Verify Email button.
Installing Constant Contact
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins then Add New.
- Type ‘Constant Contact‘ in the search box.
- You will see the “Constant Contact” plugin by Constant Contact listed. Click the Install Now button.
- Once it has been installed, click the Activate button.
Now that you know how to get started with Constant Contact plugin for WordPress, continue to our next guide to learn how to make your first form. You’ll be collecting visitor information in no time!
Did you know? Not all hosting companies provide free email hosting. InMotion does and it’s just one of the many features of our WordPress Hosting plans.