Schedule Backups with BoldGrid Backup
Written by Jt Spratley
Published: Dec 5, 2018
- Log into BoldGrid.
- Select Settings under BoldGrid Backup.
- In the Backup Schedule section, set a scheduler, Cron or WP Cron (if the cron service isn't on the server), days to backup, time of day, backup location, and files to backup.
- Select Retention to set the amount of backups to store.
- Select Backup Directory to change the storage location from /boldgrid_backup if desired.
You'll be prompted to choose whether to move the backups so it'll still show under the Backups tab.
- Select Notifications to set an email account to receive notifications for backup completion. Your admin user email is set by default.
Was this article helpful?
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!