Reuse and Save Blocks with BoldGrid Post and Page Builder
There are a lot of new features with the updated BoldGrid Post and Page Builder. Below we cover how to reuse and save blocks with BoldGrid Post and Page Builder.
Find Recently Used Blocks
The ability to quickly find used blocks can be helpful when needing to duplicate blocks across multiple pages.
- Log into BoldGrid.
- Create or edit a post or page.
- Press + to add a block component.
- Select Block from the menu.
- Press Add to Page over a block. It'll show on the left where you can drag to your preference.
- When you reopen the Block section, select Used Blocks from the drop-down menu to view recently used blocks.
Saving blocks makes them easier to find for future use. You can save blocks within the Add Block Component section and visual editor.
Save Blocks from Block Listing
- While editing a post or page, add a block component.
- With the Block listing open, select the ♥ icon on the lower-right corner of a block.
- Name the block and press Save. You'll be notified the block has been saved.
Save Blocks from Visual Editor
- Select the Edit Section button at the bottom.
- Select Save Block from the menu.
- Name your new custom block and press Save. You'll be notified the block has been saved.
‹Section 4: Add Widgets With BoldGrid Page and Post Builder
›Section 6: Set Default Editor in BoldGrid Post and Page Builder
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: