Your site title, or site name, is the larger text in the header portion of your site. Here you will learn how to change those fields in your BoldGrid website.
Changing your Site Title
- Log into your website dashboard.
- Click on the Customize option from your left-hand sidebar menu.
- You may have to select whether you are working with the Active or Staged theme. If not, continue to the step.
- Once in the customizer page, click on Site Title.
From there use the menus to change your Site Title. Below is a description of the options:
Title Change the text of the site title. Fonts Edit the size and font type of the title. Styling Edit capitalization or decoration of the text such as underline, etc. Spacing Change the passing and spacing configuration. Shadow Set up a shadow for your title text.
- Click the Save & Publish button once you have made your changes, to apply them.
Congratulations, now you know how to change your Site Title in BoldGrid.