Add Sliders with BoldGrid Post and Page Builder
Among the many additions to the BoldGrid Post and Page Builder - saving blocks and adding layouts for examples - there are other useful options capable of replacing single-purpose plugins. These new features include a slider, or carousel, with buttons on the bottom to scroll between its sections.
There are two types of sliders - Content and Section. Section sliders have unique background and section elements per slide while Content sliders keep the same background. Below we cover how to add and edit a slider with BoldGrid Post and Page Builder.
Add a Slider
- Log into BoldGrid.
- Create or edit a post or page.
- Press + to add a block component.
- Click on Content Slider or Section Slider, under the Design section inside the Add Block Component menu.
- Edit the section and select the buttons at its center bottom to edit another section.
- Click the slider icon at the top center to customize the whole slider section.
You'll see options to edit the autoplay, loop, and navigation options.
Continue learning more about BoldGrid page builder with our article on how to edit layout blocks.
‹Section 1: Add Sections with BoldGrid Post and Page Builder
›Section 3: Add a Layout Block in BoldGrid Post and Page Builder
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: