BoldGrid Post and Page Builder makes customizing content sections easier with its new Layout block option. Below we cover how to add a layout block using BoldGrid Post and Page Builder.
Add a Layout Block
- Log into BoldGrid.
- Create or edit a post or page.
- Press the + button in the visual editor to Add Block Component.
- Click on Layout in the Add Block Component menu.
- Click a layout option to preview it.
- Once you decide on a layout preview to use, press X to close the Insert Layout menu.
- Edit the post or page as desired.
Continue learning more about BoldGrid page builder with our article on how to reuse and save BoldGrid Post and Page Builder Blocks.