InMotion Hosting Support Center

How do I change my domain's A-Records?

Category: Website

2013-03-26 7:55 am EST

Hits: 281
I need to change my domain's A-Records. I am not requesting that you transfer my domain, redirect my domain, or change my name servers. I want to remain with you as my domain registrar, how do I do that?

You must login before you can ask a follow up question.

You must login before you can submit an answer.



30,637 Points
2013-03-26 8:51 am EST
Hello Oakwood,

Thank you for your question. Here is a link to our article in the support center on Adding A records.

If you are still having trouble after reading this tutorial, Live Technical Support can assist you. We require DNS modifications such as this in a written form, so you can make this request via:

Chat (there is a link on the top right).

Be sure to include either your current Amp password, or the last 4 digits of the current credit card that we have on file for verification.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post them below.
Thank you,


You must login before you can post a comment about this answer.

Like this Question?

Support Center Login

Our Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.

Need more Help?


Ask the Community!

Get help with your questions from our community of like-minded hosting users and InMotion Hosting Staff.

Current Customers

Chat: Click to Chat Now E-mail:
Call: 888-321-HOST (4678) Ticket: Submit a Support Ticket

Not a Customer?

Get web hosting from a company that is here to help. Sign up today!