It is a good idea to change your passwords often for security purposes. Your Account Management Panel (AMP) password is no exception. It is a very important password as it allows access to your hosting account as well as contact and billing information. Follow the instructions below to change your AMP password from within your AMP itself.
Changing Your AMP Password
- Log into your AMP dashboard
- Under Manage My Account, click the Reset AMP Password button. Alternatively, you can hover over My Account and select Login & Security.
- Enter your current AMP password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new password, in the New Password field.
- Then, click the UPDATE PASSWORD button.
- You will then be redirected to a page stating “Your account password has been reset“.
Congratulations! Now, you know how to reset your AMP login password!