Position: The Sr Manager / Director of Marketing will be focusing on our cloud-based, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) product. This is a key leadership position that will drive the large-scale growth of our Flex Metal Brand.
The Flex Metal brand is a well-financed startup generated out of the InMotion Hosting portfolio. The experience and knowledge gained by InMotion Hosting after 20 years in the industry sets a strong foundation for you to build opportunities for this exciting brand. Leaders will be eligible for performance-based stock options as part of the startup team. Our goal is to go from Startup to $100M ARR. Have you been building your skills for an opportunity like this? Or have you been part of a team that has traveled this road successfully?
This is a chance to get in early, create the playbook, and be a driving force to our future success as we develop innovative software solutions in the IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS markets. You must have demonstrated success building scalable growth for a product line, a strong understanding of cloud/IaaS technology and its uses, and the ability to energize and motivate a new team.
Location: We are open to filling this role remotely (within the United States) or from our Denver, CO or Virginia Beach, VA offices.
Who Will Excel:
- Someone passionate about growing new opportunities. We’re looking for an experienced risk taker with a revenue/growth mindset who has proven their success in launching and developing brands within startup environments.
- Leaders who believe that all team members deserve a chance to rise to the occasion. For our Flex Metal team the very first screen is for cultural fit. Our mantra is to have an honest desire to see people succeed. We seek leaders that are aligned with this philosophy and willing to invest their time with their people to give them the chances they deserve.
- Someone with deep Marketing experience that can bring various strategies and a rich suite of tactics to apply to selling an IaaS or other cloud-based solutions. Account Based Marketing and Inbound Demand Generation against IT buyers are established channels currently.
- Leaders who have directed substantial revenue growth for a new product or company through their efforts and can adapt processes and strategies for long term, sustainable growth. We’re looking for someone to help us move our Capability Maturity Model (CMM) from 1 to 4.
- Leaders that are passionate about bringing new technology out to the market and have proven GTM successes. Must be able to relate, market, and sell to IT buyers.
- Someone who has had success launching a new product or business through utilizing early adopters, product trials, and strategic sponsorships of industry influencers.
- Producers who enjoy building and managing new processes, systems, and structures through a data driven approach.
- Someone excited about getting the message out. This person should understand and be comfortable using PR practices and joining the conversation on different industry news items.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and drive revenue through all channels for our Flex Metal product line.
- Lead high functioning, cross-departmental teams in the areas of Marketing, Sales, and Business Development.
- Actively identify opportunities to quickly produce scalable growth through sales and marketing activities.
- Create strategic processes for large scale outbound marketing initiatives.
- Proven experience directing rapid growth for a company and/or product line.
- Experience with open source cloud technology.
- Ability to lead a team to achieve both personal development and company goals.
- Experience selling and marketing subscription services.
- Track record of product road map creation.
- Have a passion for growth and a self-driven nature.
- Proven ability in managing sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic, and talented Director of Marketing or Senior Manager of Marketing to join our team either onsite in one of our offices or remotely. These are exciting times as we expand our brands to service the next generation of customer needs.
Founded in 2001, InMotion Hosting is a privately held provider of traditional web hosting and ultramodern XaaS solutions. InMotion Hosting has set itself apart from the competition with hundreds of thousands of customers, a permanent commitment to top support, and ongoing successes in technological innovation. We are excited to continue to expand our impact and help advance the field through the creation of the Flex Metal brand and team.
The final compensation package will be dependent on experience and skill set. Annual total compensation starts at $225,000+ and will be dependent on experience and skill set. Additional performance-based incentives and stock options to be included as part of this startup environment.