Your IT career starts here!
At InMotion Hosting, we’re here to give you more than just a job, we want you to start your career with us as a Technical Support Specialist! We’re invested in helping you grow, whether it’s through tuition and certification cost reimbursement, or our Walk-a-Day program where you can shadow a team member in another department you’re interested in.
As a Technical Support Specialist, your day will be spent working in the Linux terminal to help customers with their websites. You will be helping them with things like WordPress plugins, DNS records, cPanel accounts, and email configurations. First though, you’ll spend 6-7 weeks in paid training getting comfortable with our systems before joining your team.
Things to look forward to:
- Profit-sharing twice a year based on performance and hire date
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k plans
- Summer and holiday company parties
- Advancement opportunities after 90 days of employment
- Professional development opportunities- financial support and time each week
- Lunch provided weekly while in office
- Casual dress code
- Collaborative and open environment
- A free VPS hosting account
What we’re looking for:
- Sincere desire to help customers
- Hobby level or professional experience creating or hosting websites
- Experience in a helpdesk or call center environment preferred
- Familiarity with Linux
- Working knowledge of cPanel and WordPress preferred
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to explain technical concepts simply
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Denver, CO
- Remote, USA
What our employees have to say:
“I have really enjoyed working with such a large group of fun, friendly people here at InMotion Hosting. Interacting with people from nearly every department to reach shared goals means that I am never bored and always learning something. The professional and technical growth I have achieved here so far cannot be understated and I look forward to things to come.” – Nick G.
“Every day working at InMotion, I learn something new. From the start it has helped me set myself up for lifelong success in my career choice.” Cody E.
Starting pay: $18+ an hour with the opportunity for monthly performance bonuses.