At InMotion Hosting, we stand by our core values to Cultivate, Care, Improve, Thrill and Have Fun. These values have helped us become a leader in web hosting and web design. We’ve been expanding our products and services, and we’re looking for an Affiliate Partnership Manager to expand and manage our Affiliate Sales channels and programs. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting new affiliates while maintaining and increasing the level of traffic of current affiliate partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Acquire and grow new accounts by developing new affiliate referral/partner channels.
- Optimize and increase sales volume from existing referral/partner channels.
- Negotiate financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.)
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with products and partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, content updates, etc).
- Work with other groups within the company to help improve the journey and conversion of customers that are referred through affiliate partners.
- Demonstrate an aggressive level of relationship management and proactively maintain communication with all partner channels.
- Leverage inbound inquiries regarding the company’s affiliate programs to develop partner channels.
What You’ll Get:
- Profit sharing twice yearly
- Customizable 401(k) plans that include company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- A casual work environment
- The chance to lead the success of a new product line in a highly competitive, growing market
And when onsite…
- Awesome company parties and events
- Free weekly lunch and snacks
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years of full-time professional experience in aggressive outside sales or Business Development.
- 1-3 years of experience with online affiliate program management preferred.
- Experience working within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Working knowledge within a web-based analytics program preferred.
- Ability to build and manage professional relationships.
- Familiarity with the different Affiliate networks (e.g. Impact Radius, CJ, etc.)
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Denver, CO
- Permanent remote
You can see more information about our company culture and our current products and services by following these links:
Pay Rate: $45K base with on target earnings (OTE) earnings to exceed $80K, additional earnings available for high performers.