We are searching for an Advanced Technical Support Representative who loves Linux and is committed to being an advocate for our customers. You will work in a help desk environment handling incoming calls, live chats, and email/ticket requests from high value clients. Help our customers be successful in their businesses by assisting them with website and server related inquiries while also serving as an internal escalation point.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide the highest level of customer service by troubleshooting issues related to software integration, FTP, site building, email, and server configuration
- Create long term business relationships with consistent high quality service and thorough technical troubleshooting
- Collaborate with a team to determine the best solution to technical issues that arise
- Assess and fulfill customer needs while teaching them solutions to prevent future problems with their site
- Respond quickly and with a sense of urgency and empathy to client inquiries via call, chat, and email/ticket
- Utilize advanced server-level access to resolve complex issues efficiently
- Research and share information regarding new technologies pertaining to web hosting and server configuration/administration
- Identify necessary escalations by staying aware of the need for enterprise hosting solutions such as clustering, load balancing and enhanced automation
- Mentor Customer Service and Technical Support team members by sharing knowledge regarding customer issues that they may not have access to or know how to resolve
- Resolve issues in the best interest of both customer and company
Why should you apply:
At InMotion Hosting you build meaningful relationships in a fun environment that supports your growth not only in the office but virtually as well. Our team of ambitious learners creates, innovates and helps others. Come grow with us!
- The possibility of profit-sharing twice a year
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) plans Plus 401(k) matching opportunities
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Free lunch every week while in the office
- Free VPS hosting
- Casual dress code
- Competitive tournaments- In the past, we have done tournaments for Nintendo Switch Mario Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong, connect four, Jenga, and more. Since our team members have begun to work remotely we have switched to virtual games.
- Additional paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Reimbursement for tuition, certifications, or professional memberships
- Opportunities for professional growth through career coaching, job shadowing, and company-wide trainings
- Corporate discounts
- Recognition for your years of services
- Wellness initiatives
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 2+ years experience in a help desk environment or equivalent customer service focus
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Advanced technical troubleshooting and critical thinking skills including ability to solve problems using traditional and non-traditional methods and techniques
- Strong detail orientation, organizational, and communication/listening skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a collaborative environment
- Knowledgeable in web hosting technologies, products and/or services
- Knowledgeable in DNS, email, cPanel, Web Host Manager (WHM), and Linux command line tools
- Advanced LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Perl) stack knowledge
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a high volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to act as an advocate for customers while promoting company core values
The Location: We are located in Denver, CO and in Virginia Beach, VA this role can also be performed remotely.
You can see more information about our company culture and our current products and services by following these links:
Starting pay: $23.50+ an hour with the opportunity for bi-weekly performance bonuses.