Excited about designing websites? Enthusiastic about customer service? Committed to achieving success? We are too!
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation’s fastest growing website hosting companies. We’re looking to fill an opening for a Web Design Project Coordinator position within our Web Design Department.
Candidates must have at least two years experience working in customer service, demonstrating outstanding communication and organizational skills. Additionally, experience with Adobe Photoshop or Creative Suite is a plus. Experience with WordPress and eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and WooCommerce is also a plus.
Your Job Is To:
• Conduct initial design interview with new clients to discuss design, functionality, and scope of project, including setting expectations.
• Coordinate entire production process between client, designer, and coder.
• Collect and organize content provided by client.
• Create account in CRM and Project Management System.
• Maintain daily communication with clients about web design project.
• Communicate accurately and thoroughly to clients.
• Ensure all documents and files are uploaded in correct destination.
What You Need:
• High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent.
• Very strong organizational skills.
• Basic understanding of web design processes and technologies.
• Exceptional customer service experience; 2+ years of customer service experience is preferred.
• Strong organizational, verbal, and written skills.
• Ability to detect and resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner.
• Experience with Dreamweaver, HTML, and WordPress. Experience with eCommerce solutions like WooCommerce is a plus.
What You Get:
• Join an energetic & successful company on the industry’s cutting edge!
• Relaxed working environment located in Virginia Beach
• Opportunity for rapid professional growth
• Free lunch Tuesdays!
To Apply: Email your resume, salary requirement & portfolio [email protected]