Website trends come and go but one that seems to be here to stay is the one page website. For companies that offer just a single product or service, or those looking for a simple way to generate brand awareness, one pagers are a fast and easy solution.
Still, many business owners worry that a one page website may not function as well as a “regular” website, or that it will be lacking in key features.
We’re here to tell you that nothing could be further from the truth. A one page site will not only be beautifully designed and attractive, but user-friendly and functional as well.
Keep reading to find out why a one page website might be the perfect solution for your business – and how you can get one within a matter of days.
Why should I use a one page website?
A one page website isn’t for everyone. For example, if you have a blog you update three times a week or a thriving online store, a one pager probably won’t work. For most businesses, however, a one page website is more than sufficient. Here’s why:
- They’re simple: Internet users don’t have a lot of patience and they certainly don’t want to spend a lot of time reading content. In fact, studies show that most visitors stick around for less than 15 seconds – and that’s not a lot of time to make an impression! A one page site gives visitors everything they need to know in one convenient, easy-to-scan place.
- They’re mobile friendly: Take a quick look around you: How many people are using a smart phone or mobile device? Probably quite a few, right? The chances that a visitor is going to access your website via mobile are greater today than ever before. Single-page websites adapt very well to mobile because their design will stay largely the same no matter where they’re being viewed.
- They have higher conversion rates: As a rule, simple websites offer much higher conversion rates. Why? They load faster, the CTA is clear and obvious, and it’s easier for visitors to scan and quickly find what they’re looking for. And since all business owners are looking for higher conversions and more sales, a one page website seems like a good bet!
- They’re easier to maintain: This should go without saying, but when your entire website is on one page, it’s much easier to keep things up-to-date and looking good.
How does QuickStarter work?
There are plenty of platforms that offer the ability to create and maintain a website – one page or otherwise. But InMotion makes it far simpler than anyone else ever could.
When you purchase a QuickStarter website, we will ask you a series of basic questions, such as your business name, tagline and industry, to help get us started. With just the bare minimum of information, and almost no time on your part, our designers will have everything they need to create a 100% unique, professional website.
Some of the included features are:
- SEO: When designing your website, our team will focus on target keywords for your industry or niche in all of your content. This will potentially improve your site’s rankings in search engine results, making it easier for your audience to find you.
- Professional email: Every business needs a professional email if they want to appear legit. Each InMotion hosting plan comes with a free business email so you can utilize your domain name in your address – for example, firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, we will configure any form submissions or lead generators on your website so they deliver to that address.
- Full WordPress functionality: All of our QuickStarter websites are built on the WordPress platform. That means that you’ll have access to 50,000+ plugins, 10,000+ themes, and you’ll easily be able to scale when the time comes.
A one page website isn’t just an easy way to get your business online – it can also be a valuable marketing tool. If you’d like more information on QuickStarter, and how you can get your one page website up and running within just 48 hours, reach out today!