Are you looking for tips on using a website builder for entrepreneurs? Then you’ve come to the right place.
To be successful, entrepreneurs must be at the cutting edge of technology. Part of this is by creating and updating a website that can bring in visitors and generate leads. But how, exactly, do you do this?
Here are the top six things you need for your website if you want it to be effective.
- An easy to remember domain name—One of the first things you need to do is register a domain name. This will be the URL/web address that visitors type to visit your site. Just like a business name, a domain name should be short, very descriptive, and memorable. If your website has a long name that is hard to remember, then chances are, people won’t visit it.
- An interesting, an easy-to-follow design—Next, you will need to map out exactly what you want to include on your website. This means you should make sure that the sitemap is easy to follow and navigate. Your design also needs to have a distinct look to it. So many businesses use the same basic templates that it’s hard to distinguish one site from another. If you use bold color choices with specialized designs, then you will be well on your way to attract visitors.
- A personality—Your website needs to be able to reflect some of your personality. Early on in the site, you should have an area that introduces you to the visitors. They should know exactly who you are and what your business stands for. If you are especially passionate about a project or an area, that needs to come across in your introduction as well.
- Easy-to-find contact information—Once you have introduced yourself, you also need to include a noticeable section for contact information. This should include your email address so that you can quickly get back in touch with the visitor. As part of this, you need either a pop-up form or a section of the page that invites the reader to sign up for your newsletter. When they enter their email address, you will be able to generate leads for your business, an essential component for an entrepreneur.
- Interesting and compelling copy—If you’re going to entice readers, you must have compelling content on your page. That means a regularly updated blog that can present useful information on topics that keep people interested. The more you can keep this updated, the higher you will rank on Google’s search engine, which then translates into more views and potential clients.
- A stable hosting service—If you look for a website builder for entrepreneurs online, you will likely run across a lot of offers to host your website. Remember that when it comes to hosting, you get what you pay for. If the web host is free or a ridiculously low price, then chances are you will not be getting a very fast server. If your connection speed and load times are slow, people are going to think your business is not very professional. We all tend to judge businesses by their website, and if their site isn’t up to speed, then people will think that the business isn’t either.
Build a Great Website Today
Website Creator is a top website builder for entrepreneurs. This platform is a combination of two programs: BoldGrid’s Website Builder and WordPress Web Hosting. With these two tools, just about anyone can get a fast and professional website up and running in no time.