Wondering how to create your own website? You’re not alone! Countless small business owners understand the need for a website but feel like they either can’t pay to have one built or they don’t have the skills to do it themselves.
We’re here to tell you that you don’t have to be a design professional to create a beautiful website – and it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg, either. In fact, with the slew of free website builders available on the Internet today, almost anyone should be able to log on and create a professional, user-friendly website.
Ready to learn how to create your own website? Let’s jump right in!
Why do I need a business website?
Let’s start with the basics: why is a website essential for your small business? In a nutshell: today’s customer expects you to be online. And they don’t just expect you to throw up a webpage and call it a day: they expect you to have an interesting, valuable online presence.
In fact, studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them. That’s a huge share of the market. And what’s going to happen if they go online and can’t find a website for your company? Or if they do find a website, but it’s difficult-to-use or it’s poorly designed?
They’re going to bounce and head on over to the next guy.
How do I choose a website builder?
WordPress has been the go-to website creator for years. People love its ease-of-use and vast array of customization options. In fact, over 75 million websites use the platform – including some big names you’ve likely heard of such as Bloomberg and MTV News.
There are dozens of different website builders available online that claim to make the process easier, or faster, or more enjoyable but we can say that, hands-down, BoldGrid is the best option available. Here’s why:
BoldGrid for WordPress
Its robust set of tools allows you to focus on building the perfect website for your business, without any of the headaches that come with other online builder tools.
Some of our favorite features include:
- A simple drag-and-drop format makes BoldGrid super easy to use and, like the standard WordPress website builder, BoldGrid is highly extensible – meaning there are virtually no limits to what you can do.
- 200+ customizable website templates mean that you will always be able to find a design that perfectly suits your business, no matter what industry you’re in.
- An enhanced media library allows you to pull in content from third-party image sites, like Flickr.
- Built-in SEO software analyzes your content in real-time and advises you on changes you can make to better reach your target audience.
- The BoldGrid dashboard is more user-friendly and intuitive (though, if you prefer the standard WordPress version, you can default back to that).
What is Website Creator?
You may be wondering, if BoldGrid already does all that, how is Website Creator different? And how can it help me create a better website?
In a nutshell: Website Creator is a bundled tool that includes BoldGrid for WordPress plus 24/7 live phone and chat support, a free domain, unlimited free email accounts, and free auto-SSL security and free auto-backups.
Can you think of another online website creation tool that offers all of those features?
Ready to get started?
If you want to learn how to create your own website, reach out today to find out how to get started. We’re certain that you’ll find BoldGrid is the easiest tool you’ve ever used, and designing and launching your website will be a snap!