A DIY website builder may seem like a daunting option, but nothing could be further from the truth! Today’s website builders are user-friendly, intuitive, and easy-to-use.
DIY Website Builder
In fact, more business owners today are choosing to build their own websites than ever before. Why? Because businesses today need a website – there’s no way around that – but hiring a pro can be expensive.
Building your own site is an economical option; plus, it gives you total creative control, allowing you to customize design and functionality however you see fit. Here’s why you might want to give DIY a try:
- No coding required: No technical skills? No problem! Website builders make everything as easy for you as possible. Most use an easy drag-and-drop format, allowing the user to simply choose the elements they’d like to include – from menus to images to text – and drop them onto the page with a simple click of the mouse.
- Easy access from anywhere: Because website builders are Internet-based, you can access them from any computer or device you’re working on – no need to log onto your home pc to make a change! Many builders today even offer a mobile app, so you can make all the changes you want on the go.
- No design experience needed: If you don’t have an art background or any experience in graphic design, you may be worried that you won’t be able to create the right “look” for your site. No worries! Professionally-designed templates make designing your site a breeze. All of the elements are already there, right down to color palette, so you don’t have to think about a thing.
- Your site will be up and running in a flash: Waiting for a professionally-designed site can often take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the professional’s workload. But with a website builder, you can quickly have your own site up and running within a matter of hours. If time is of the essence, this is the way to go!
- Maintenance is simple: In addition to making design simple, website builders also make the ongoing maintenance that comes with running a website easy to do. From design changes to routine updates, you can quickly hop on your computer and make it happen.
Getting Started with an Easy-To-Use DIY Website Builder
InMotion Hosting’s Website Creator is a simple yet highly effective DIY solution. And forget a few hours – this builder will have you up and running in a few minutes. These are some of our favorite features:
- 200+ included website templates ensure that you will find a design perfectly suited to your business.
- Pre-written content (created by industry experts) makes it easy to find something appropriate for your niche. Want to make a few tweaks? No problem – all of the content can be modified by you.
- A simple drag-and-drop editor easily makes changes across the whole site or page-by-page.
- The included real-time SEO tool helps you make improvements to your content, so your site gets seen by more people (and you get all those sales you deserve!)
- Easy-to-add (customizable) contact forms mean your contacts and prospects will always have a way to reach you.
- All designs are mobile-responsive – which means your site will look great no matter where your audience is logging on.
- An included expert marketing guide full of how-tos and best practices ensures that you go into the process armed with all the knowledge necessary to create a professional-looking, functional website.
- Your annual plan comes with a free custom domain name so you can choose something suited to your business
A DIY website builder is the perfect way to get your business online – without breaking the bank. To find out how you can get started, reach out to our friendly, professional service team at any time.