There are many options that come with creating a website using a platform such as InMotion Hosting’s website builder. One of the great things about such a system is the way that you can combine both a professional website builder and a hosting platform that can take that website and get it out to the public with high speeds and great uptime rates.
Choosing a Great Website Builder
If you are creating a website for your business, you want to make the process as easy as possible so that you can move on to the important work of running your business. There are several features that make a combination of these two aspects so optimal for your business website.
- Ease of use—One of the main advantages of using a website builder is that it is so intuitive and easy to use. For instance, platforms such as Website Creator are able to use a drag-and-drop style to create the website. You start with a basic shell and then drag elements onto it, such as headlines, subheadings, and pictures. Rather than having to type code and hope that you got it right, you can see in real time what your website looks like with a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) interface. This means that you don’t have to worry about how your site will turn out once you go live. You can know from the start.
- Getting started—InMotion Hosting’s website builder is also able to quickly launch you onto the Internet by giving you a chance to get started easily. You simply have to log-in, pick a theme template and then get to work building from there. This streamlines the process so much that you could literally create a website in a few hours and have it hosted on the Internet.
- Optimization plugins—With a builder that is optimized for WordPress, you can also add many special features and customization options. WordPress plugins are easy to add to a site so that you can create professional looking designs. But these plugins can also help optimize your website so that it is easy to read on a mobile device (an important consideration since more than half of all users access to the Internet through a mobile device which displays differently than on a desktop or laptop).
- Google rankings—Another way that the builder can help is with SEO features and options. This provides you with useful data on visitors and their activity and also helps you highlight your content’s keywords so that they get you a higher ranking on Google’s search engine.
- eCommerce concerns—Website builders such as this can also provide you with the ability to safely conduct business over the Internet. By bundling with a hosting provider, you can get assistance in receiving an SSL certificate which means that your web address will use the https prefix, showing your customers that you are secure and it is safe to entrust you with sensitive information such as credit card numbers. These web builders integrate perfectly with eCommerce plugins that can make the process of checkout even easier.
- Security—By building your website with the company that hosts the site you are also ensuring that your site will be more secure. The support staff with your hosting service should be able to provide you with automatic backups and also providing you with the security that your site will need.
InMotion Hosting Website Builder
An InMotion Hosting website builder is able to give you the best of both worlds. It gives you the opportunity to build a website from the ground up and then push it out to the Internet with a hosting provider that is specifically optimized for your website. This will ensure that it runs smoothly, doesn’t crash, and has the full support of a team of professionals that can assist if something does go wrong.