Is _____ supported with my hosting plan?Written by Tim Sisson
InMotion Hosting uses the Linux operating system on all of our servers. Most programs will function just fine on Linux servers. However some might only function on Windows.
Also, some programs might be too resource intensive to use on the hosting package you have. The list below is a basic reference guide to services that are not supported on shared hosting packages.
* - Available to VPS or Dedicated customers only.
** - Available to Dedicated customers only.
*WIN - Available on Windows servers only
- Active Server Pages (.asp/ .aspx files): *WIN
- Any sofware using SSH including SFTP: *
- BoonEx | Dolphin: *VPS2000 or higher
- ClamAV: *
- ColdFusion: *
- FFMPEG: *
- Git: *
- MailScanner: *
- Mod_Cloudflare: *
- IIS: *WIN
- MS Sharepoint: *WIN
- MS Exchange: *WIN
- MS .NET Framework: *WIN
- Oracle: **
- PostgreSQL: *
- Ruby on Rails: *
- Subversion /SVN: *
- Tomcat /JSP: *VPS2000 or higher
- VPN: **
- Adult Themed Sites: Violates our Terms of Service
- LDAP: *
- Java/ JRE: **
While this isn't a complete list, you may want to contact our tech support department to see if specific software may be available. Please feel free to email: email@example.com