Working with tables in Premium Web Builder
Click here to watch a video tutorial
The builder has different layouts available to create your website. There are fluid (stretching to the browser window) and Fixed (Does not stretch to the browser) templates. The fluid templates can make the text stretch across the screen causing an undesirable look. Also, the images are difficult to position when you simply insert them into the page. The following examples will show a fluid template that is re sized from small to large.
|Fluid layout sizes|
|Width sized small||Width sized large|
This article will explain how to format your content in the Plesk builder using tables.
Adding a table in the builder
- Log into the builder
- On the edit tab, go to the page you want to edit.
Place your cursor at the location where you want to insert the table.
Click the Insert/Edit Table button in the WYSIWYG editor.
- On the Table properties box, enter the rows and columns for your table.
In this case, There will be 7 rows and 2 columns. 1 row will be for a header and the rest for inserting images and text.
The table will be inserted where you placed your cursor.
How to place images, text, and a header in a table
- Copy and paste your images and text into the cells.
- To make the header one cell, select both of the cells and right click.
- Type a title in the cell and align the text center.
Now the top of the table will have one cell and a header.
Removing the border line from around the table
- To remove the border from the table,
Right click the table and select Table properties.
- Change the border size to 0
Now the border will be gone.
Vertically aligning text in the table cell
- To vertically align the text, right click in the cell that you want to vertically align the text for.
Go to Cell > Cell properties.
- In the Cell properties, select Top from the Vertical alignment drop box and click OK.
The text will now display at the top of the cell.
Content formatted with a table
For more information please review the following video tutorial:
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.