How to get started using the Premium Website BuilderWritten by Brad Markle
Published: Aug 24, 2011
Last Modified: Sep 20, 2011
The Premium Website Builder is a great tool to use to build your website if you have never created a website before. There are many features included, and it doesn't take long at all to become comfortable with using it.
Please keep in mind that the only supported web browsers for Premium Website Builder are:
- Internet Explorer 5.5/6.x/7.x
- Mozilla 1.4
- FireFox 1.0/2.x/3.x
The Premium Web Builder is included on all hosting accounts. You can install the Premium Web Builder onto your domain in your Account Management Panel (or AMP). For help logging into AMP, please read our article on logging into AMP. Once you have logged into AMP, to install the Premium Web Builder:
- 1. Under "Additional Services," click on Other
- Next, under "Add Services" click on the account you want to install the Premium Web Builder
- Click on Request Website Builder
- Enter the domain you want the Premium Web Builder installed on and click Next
- If it is your first builder account, confirm the information and click Submit. If it is an additional license, there's a prorated cost of $12 per year to install the Premium Web Builder.
How to log into the Builder
Once you have installed the Premium Web Builder, you will receive an email with the login information. You can also access the login page within your AMP:
- Click on AMP Home under "Account Mgmt Panel"
- Select Work in Control Panels under "Control Panel" on the right
- Finally click Builder Login under your domain
To get started using the Builder, we recommend that you start out with reviewing the flash tutorials that we have available on the following page:
Further support articles for using the Premium Website Builder can be found on the following page:
You can also find quite a bit of information in the official documentation, which can be found here:
Like this Article? Tweet
If you need some help, submit your question to our Community!
We guarantee a response within 60 minutes (8am - 9pm EST, Monday - Friday)