How to install PEAR php extensions via the cPanel
Php includes a very strong base, but at times you may want to include certain extensions for the programs running on your account. This can be done via the cPanel PHP Extensions and Applications Repository (PEAR) interface. Below are the instructions for installing PEAR extensions within your cPanel.
Installing PEAR extensions in the cPanel
- Log into your cPanel dashboard interface.
- Once inside the main cPanel area, scroll down to find the Software/Services category. From there, click on the PHP PEAR Packages icon.
- This opens up the main PEAR screen. Click on the Show Available PHP Extension(s) and Application(s) button to see the list of PEAR packages.
- You will see a long list of extensions that may go on for many pages. Select your desired extension and click on the Install button. Our example will demonstrate the installation of the Archive_Zip extension.
- After clicking the Install button, the package will automatically install onto your account. Once completed, you will see some information regarding the extension on the page. Click on the Go Backbutton to finish.
- You can now see your newly installed PEAR module in the list.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?