Helping your Designer Transfer your Website
In this article, we will show you how to help your web designer by sending them an email through your Account Management Panel (AMP). In AMP you can send an email with all the details your web designer will need to transfer your website for you.
- log into AMP
- Next, navigate to the "Quick Links" section and select your hosting package from the dropdown menu
- Click on the "Get Started" link
- then select "Move an existing website to this account"
- Click on "Someone else will transfer my website for me" and then "email info to that person"
- A screen will appear and enter where you can enter your web designer's address. Once you have entered the email address and click submit, it will send an email to your web designer with all the details they will need. Please keep in mind to replace the email address in the screenshot with the actual email address of your designer, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question in our support center.
Thank you for your feedback!