How to publish using Microsoft PublisherWritten by Brad Markle
The following tutorial will assist you with publishing your website using Microsoft Publisher.
- Open Microsoft Publisher, and then open the website you have developed.
- Click, "File", "Publish to the Web..."
- You will see a window asking you to save the file as index.htm. Change index.htm to ftp://yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name) and click Save.
- In the, "FTP Log On" window:
- Select, "User"
- Enter your cPanel username as the User
- Enter your cPanel password as the Password
- click OK
- Your website files need to be uploaded to your public_html folder. Double click, "public_html" to open this folder. Look for your web address file and click it.
- Click, "Save"
Important! Make sure to click on your web address file before saving.
You will see a ,"Publishing HTML file(s)..." message. When this has completed, your website has been uploaded!