How to remove Topten Products from your VirtuteMart store front
The default installation of VirtueMart for Joomla 2.5 displays your top ten products on your store's homepage. Not all store owners will want to show their topten products on their store front, and so in this tutorial we'll show you how to toggle off this display.
To disable top ten products from showing in VirtueMart:
- Log into your Joomla Admin Dashboard
- In the top menu, hover over Components and click ViruteMart
- In the icons listed, click Configuration
- Ensure you are on the Templates page by clicking the Templates tab
- Under the VirtueMart Home Page Settings header, you'll see an option that says Show Top ten products. Uncheck the box next to this setting.
- Click Save in the top right menu. When you visit your VirtueMart store front, you will no longer see your top ten products shown!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Joomla Community Google+ Hangout #3
June 3rd, 2014
Thank you @RustyJoomla for letting me speak on the Joomla Community Google+ Hangout!