How to Upgrade or Downgrade your Hosting PlanWritten by Brad Markle
Once you have logged into AMP, to change your account plan:
- Under "Account & Billing," click on the Details link.
- Next, under "Active Subscriptions" hover on Make Changes by the account you want change the plan of
- In the window that appears, click on Change Plan
- In the second box labeled Change to:, select the new plan you want to upgrade or downgrade to. If you're upgrading, the amount of money owed will be listed and charged to your credit card. If you're downgrading your plan, a credit if applicable will be added to your account.
- Once you have completed your upgrade or downgrade request, click Submit.
Once you have submitted the request, your account will automatically be upgraded or downgraded. If you are moving platforms from a shared account to a VPS or an inexpensive dedicated hosting package our systems administrators take care of the account move.