Updating your Billing and Contact Information in AMP
In this tutorial:
Change or Add a New Credit Card:
- Log into your AMP
- Roll your mouse over the Billing menu, and click the UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD option.
- On the following screen, under "Credit Card Information" click on Edit
- Input your new information and click Submit
Updating your contact information
Our billing system allows you to have up to 2 billing contacts to receive any billing alerts. The following instructions will help you update those billing contacts.
- In the main menu, move your mouse over My Account, and click the Contact Information link.
- You will then be on the Contact Information page. Click the Edit Contact Information button.
- Enter your new contact information, click the Change Primary Email button to change your AMP login email. After updating your contact information, click the Save Changes button. You will then see a message stating "Your changes have been saved successfully."
Congratulations, now you know how to change your Billing and Contact information from AMP!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Question: Account & Billing option is grayed out?
2013-08-05 8:41 pm
Richt. Well, here I am, blowing off the rest of the day trying to get into a Web site that worked so well before you had to go "improve" it. The "Account & Billing" option is grayed out.
I have the feeling I'm talking to a robot . . .
2013-08-06 9:10 am
Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble updating your credit card. I checked your AMP account and it is functioning correctly.
Under the Account & Billing option, click Details.
Then, click the link for Update Billing and Contact Info, under Billing Options.
We are real people (not robots), but this is a public forum. Remember you can always contact Live Technical Support for immediate assistance.
They are available 24/7 via:
Phone: 877-595-4482 x2
Chat (there is a link on the top right).
If you have any further questions, feel free to post them below.