How to Order a New Hosting Plan in AMP
You can easily order an additional spearate hosting plan and manage it from within the same Account Management Panel (AMP) account as your current hosting package. If you need help logging into AMP, please review our How to log into AMP article for more information.
How do I order a new hosting plan?
- Log into your Account Management Panel (AMP).
- At the top menu bar, hover over "Add Services" and select Hosting.
- Choose the desired type of hosting for the new package.
- Choose whether this is a new domain or an existing domain.
- Fill in the domain name.
- Select length and terms of your plan.
- Add domain privacy if you wish.
- Next, select an additional FREE auto-installed programs that you want.
- Choose between the East or West coast data center (shared and VPS only).
- Either choose to use your existing billing information or add new billing information if necessary.
- Next, select your Payment Method and enter any related information.
- Select "I agree" to confirm you agree to the charges and you have reviewed and agree to our Terms of Service.
- Review your charges at the bottom. If they are correct, click the Submit button and your order for your new hosting plan with InMotion Hosting will be complete.
If you need further assistance or have any questions please feel free to contact our Live Support department that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week!