How do I add an additonal separate hosting plan to my AMP?
You can easily order an additional spearate hosting plan and manage it from within the same Account Management Panel (AMP) account as your current hosting package. If you need help logging into AMP, please review our How to log into AMP article for more information.
How do I order a new hosting plan?
- Log into your Account Management Panel (AMP).
- On the left side of the screen click on Hosting under "Additional Services."
- Choose the desired type of hosting for the new package.
- Choose whether this is a new domain or an existing domain.
- Fill in the domain name.
- Select length and terms of your plan.
- Choose between the East or West coast data center.
- Either choose to use your existing billing information or add new billing information if necessary.
- If you are using existing billing information, scroll down to the Terms of Service box and select "I agree" to confirm you agree to the charges and you have reviewed and agree to our Terms of Service.
- Click the Submit button and you've ordered your new hosting plan with InMotion Hosting.
If you need further assistance or have any questions please feel free to contact our support department that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
Thank you for your feedback!