How to change your AMP Password
It is a good idea to change your passwords often for security purposes. The Account Management Panel (AMP) password is no exception. In fact, it is probably more important as it leads to an area that not only allows access to your hosting account, but to all the contact and billing information as well. Follow the instructions below to change your AMP password from within your Account Management Panel itself.
Changing your AMP password
- First, log into your AMP dashboard.
- Under Account & Billing, click on Details.
- Next, under Billing Options click on Change AMP Password.
- On the next screen, you can enter your new password. As the page suggests, make sure that you use a secure password.
- Once you are done, click Submit. This will save the changes and you now have a new AMP password!
Thank you for your feedback!