Can't delete email on iPhone?
If you're having trouble deleting email on your iPhone, there's a fix for that. This is a common problem that may be due to some incorrect settings in the iPhone. There are several steps in order to make this work, which I have included below.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- Tap the Email Account in question
- Tap "Account" again
- Scroll down and tap "Advanced"
- Tap "Deleted Mailbox"
- Under "On the Server" tap "Trash" to make sure there is a check mark there. If the check is already there, tap "Trash" under "On my iPhone" then tap "Trash" under "On the Server" again.
- Tap "Advanced" at the top left
- Tap "Account" at the top left
- Tap "Done" at the top right
Anthony Smith - InMotion Hosting Support - Team Lead