If you are new to the Reseller program, we recommend reading these first.
eNom: Resell Domains
In our InMotion Store, you'll be able to resell popular gTLD's and SSL Certs (including Comodo and GeoTrust) through eNom.
- How to Login to the InMotion Store
- How to Register a Domain in the InMotion Store
- How to Add ID Protect (Domain Privacy) via the InMotion Store
- How to update WHOIS in the InMotion Store
- How to Purchase an SSL Certificate from the InMotion Store
- What is the difference between eNom Sub-Retail and Sub-Reseller account?
These tutorials will help you when on-boarding new customers into your account.
Managing Your Customers
As a reseller, you have the ability to create and administer accounts for your customers.
As a reseller, you will have to manage the SSLs for your customers. These articles will assist you with this.
Branding & Customizations
When you are setting up your Reseller account, this section will help you setup your branding.
- How to setup custom Nameservers
- Setup cPanel news
- Customize cPanel Using the Branding Editor
- Using a Custom Landing Page
10 Steps to Automation
Following these steps will allow you to begin selling domains, and hosting.
- Opening and Configuring an Enom Account
- Creating Packages in WHM
- Creating Hosting Plans in WHMCS and Syncing with WHM
- How to Request a License for WHMCS in AMP
- How to Install WHMCS
- Conecting eNom to WHMCS
- Connecting WHM to WHMCS
- Changing from eNom Retail to Sub-Reseller
- How to add Credit to your eNom Account
- Setting up Payment Gateway