How to Request a License for WHMCS
Published: Sep 12, 2013
Last Modified: Sep 13, 2013
In this guide I will show you how to request a WHMCS license from AMP, you can then install this software using Softaculous.
Requesting a WHMCS License:
- Login to AMP.
- Under Additional Services, click Other.
- Click the plan you want to request the WHMCS license for.
- Under Add Additional Services, click Request WHMCS License.
- You will see information regarding the license; read through, then click the Agree button to proceed. You will then receive an email with your license for WHMCS.
- Now you can install WHMCS using Softaculous, be sure to enter the license in the Valid License Key field.
Congratulations, now you know how to request a WHMCS license from AMP, you can now install WHMCS using Softaculous!
Did you find this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Would you like to provide any additional feedback?
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!