How to Register a Domain in the InMotion Store
Register a Domain:
- Login to the InMotion Store.
- In the Register a Domain field, enter the first part of your domain.
- Click the drop-down box to the right and choose the second part of your domain. The list includes popular names such as com, net, org, and me, as well as many other options. Click the Go button.
- A search will be performed and available domains will be listed, click the add button beside the domain you want to register, then click the Proceed to Cart button.
- You will see the contents of your shopping cart, and the pricing. At this point, if you want to add ID Protect (also known as domain privacy) click the Add Services to Selected drop-down, and select ID Protect. Click the Checkout Now button to proceed.
- You will then see a Review Your Order page, click the Submit Order button.
You will then see a message stating "Thank you for your purchase."
Did you find this article helpful?
We value your feedback!
Why was this article not helpful? (Check all that apply)The article is too difficult or too technical to follow.
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
How did you find this article?
Please tell us how we can improve this article:
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Like this Article? Tweet
Post a Comment
News / Announcements
WordPress wp-login.php brute force attack
Updated 2014-07-17 06:43 pm EST
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!