How to Add a Payment Gateway in WHMCS
When you take payments for your services, you will need to use a payment gateway to process the credit cards. The gateways have their own configuration, so this article only discusses the general way to set up a gateway in WHMCS.
Configuring Payment Gateways in WHMCS
- Log into your WHMCS admin interface.
- Hover over the Setup and Payments options and click on Payment Gateways
- Select the All Payment Gateways tab.
- Select your desired payment gateway. In this example, we clicked on PayPal
- A configuration page will appear. This page will vary by gateway. Configure the settings based on how you want to process transactions and enter your gateway API information.
- Click on Save to save the data and set up that gateway.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!