Editing your profile in SquirrelMail
One of the more basic tasks you will want to perform after signing into your SquirrelMail for the first time is to edit your user profile. This article will guide you on how to make changes to your profile.
How to edit your profile
- Log into your SquirrelMail interface.
- From your Inbox, click on the Options link located in the top menu.
- Next, click on the Personal Information section.
- You are now on the Name and Address Options page. From here you can edit different aspects of your profile:
Full Name Enter the name you want attached to your emails. E-mail address The email address attached to this profile. Reply To If you want a different reply email, enter it here. Signature Enter your standard email signature to be sent on each email. Timezone Options Here you can change the timezone if you wish to use a different one than the server. Reply Citation Options This changes the format of the reply email. Signature Options Checkboxes for whether you want to enable the signature and if you wish to use the '--' separator.
- Once you have finished changing your settings, you can click on any of the Submit buttons to have them take effect.
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!