How to Read a new Email message in Roundcube
The previous guide in our Roundcube series showed you How to Compose an email in Roundcube. In this tutorial we will show you how to read a new email message using Roundcube. Roundcube is a very popular webmail client that allows you to send and receive email from any Internet Browser.
Reading a new E-mail message in Roundcube
- Login to webmail. Be sure to use your full email address as your username.
- Click the Roundcube option.
You will then be logged into Roundcube.
- Click the Refresh button on the top left to check for new emails.
Your Inbox will have a number listing any new emails, (you will not see a number, if there are no new emails).
- Click the Inbox button, to ensure you are looking at the correct folder.
- You will see any emails in your Inbox listed to the right. Double-click the email to read the contents.
You will then be able to read the contents of the e-mail. There are buttons available on the top, for common tasks such as Replying, or Forwarding the email.