How to Add an Image to Your RoundCube HTML Signature
When working with signatures, you may want to spice yours up with images for your company or for branding. This requires the use of an HTML signature as well as writing your emails within the HTML editor. Below we show you how to include an image in your RoundCube signature.
Adding Images to Your HTML Signature in RoundCube
Set HTML Editor for Composing Emails
If you do not set the email composer to use HTML by default, the image will never display in the signature. Here, we explain how to set that.
- Log into your webmail interface.
- Select RoundCube from the email client choices.
- Click on Settings, found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Preferences.
- Set the Compose HTML messages dropdown to 'Always'.
- Click Save.
Set the Image in the Signature
Now that you have set the emails to be HTML by default, you can set the signature to have the image.
- Click on Settings in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on Identities.
- Click on the identity you want to set the signature for from the Identities column.
- In the right hand panel, locate the 'Signature' field. To add an image, click the HTML icon on the toolbar.
- This brings up a separate editor box. Enter your image code here and then click Update.
- The image should now appear in the Signature box. Click on the Save button to save the signature.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
2016-07-08 3:47 pm
Thanks for the info. Could you provide the HTML so I can copy it in and update the address of the image? Thanks.
2016-07-08 3:58 pm
Since it is standard HTML code, it is covered in our article on Inserting Images using HTML.