How to export contacts in the Roundcube email clientWritten by Scott Mitchell
When working with email clients, you may want to back up your contact list for safe keeping or possible migration. This article demonstrates how to perform a contact list export in the RoundCube email client.
Exporting contacts in Roundcube
- Log into your RoundCube email client.
- Once inside the RoundCube client, click on the Address Book icon from the top menu.
- To export all the contacts at once, click on the first name on the contact list, then hold down the Shift key and click the last contact on the list. This selects all the contacts on the list.
- Once all contacts are highlighted, click the Export button located in the upper left of the screen.
- You will receive a popup window asking to save the file to your computer. Ensure the Save File option is selected and click the OK button. This will save the file to your local machine.
Like this Article? Tweet
If you need some help, submit your question to our Community!
We guarantee a response within 60 minutes (8am - 9pm EST, Monday - Friday)