How to export contacts in the Roundcube email client
Written by Scott Mitchell
Published: Mar 4, 2013
When working with email clients, you may want to back up your contact list for safe keeping or possible migration. This article demonstrates how to perform a contact list export in the RoundCube email client.
Exporting contacts in Roundcube
- Log into your RoundCube email client.
- Once inside the RoundCube client, click on the Address Book icon from the top menu.
- To export all the contacts at once, click on the first name on the contact list, then hold down the Shift key and click the last contact on the list. This selects all the contacts on the list.
- Once all contacts are highlighted, click the Export button located in the upper left of the screen.
- You will receive a popup window asking to save the file to your computer. Ensure the Save File option is selected and click the OK button. This will save the file to your local machine.
Did you find this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Would you like to provide any additional feedback?
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!