Click here to watch a video tutorial
You can create folders in Horde to help better manage your e-mail stored on the server. Please review the following video tutorial:
Or you can follow the guided steps below:
- After logging in click on the Mail icon
- Then click on the Folders icon
- Select Create from the drop-down
- Then give the IMAP folder a name
- Now you should be able to see your new folder
- OPTIONAL: Move emails to this new folder
You can then select messages in your Inbox, then use the Messages to drop-down, select your new IMAP folder and click on the Move link
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
2014-08-06 10:23 am
You are correct. The date on this article is almost two years old, so the new version was not yet out. We are, however, working on some new articles for the 5.5.1 version of horde so that users of the new version can also learn from us. This particular topic has not yet been written for the new version.
Until that is finished, you can use the following instructions:
1. Log into Horde
2. From the mail interface, click on the 'Folder Actions' dropdown.
3. Click on 'Create Mailbox'
4. Name the new folder and click OK
That will create a new folder in your account.