Installing the Simple Security WordPress plugin.
Written by James Richardson
Published: Mar 29, 2013
You can secure your WordPress logins with the Simple Security plugin. This article will explain how to install the WordPress with the Simple Security plugin.
Installing the Simple Security Plugin
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the plugins and click Add new. Type security in the Search.
- Find the Simple Security plugin and click Install Now.
- When the install is done click Activate plugin.
- Go to Settings and click Simple Security. THis will take you to the Simple Security dashboard in WordPress.
- You can view the Basic settings and configure the plugin to Block IP addresses, create access logs, track logins, and set Denial Messages.
Continued Education in Course 205: WordPress security Plugins
You are viewing Section 7: Installing the Simple Security WordPress plugin.
‹Section 6: Using the Login Security Solutions WordPress plugin
›Section 8: Seting up the WangGaurd plugin for WordPress
WordPress security Plugins
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!