Installing the Simple Security WordPress plugin.
You can secure your WordPress logins with the Simple Security plugin. This article will explain how to install the WordPress with the Simple Security plugin.
Installing the Simple Security Plugin
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the plugins and click Add new. Type security in the Search.
- Find the Simple Security plugin and click Install Now.
- When the install is done click Activate plugin.
- Go to Settings and click Simple Security. THis will take you to the Simple Security dashboard in WordPress.
- You can view the Basic settings and configure the plugin to Block IP addresses, create access logs, track logins, and set Denial Messages.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!