Install and Set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress
To analyze your WordPress site for Malware and other security risks, you can use the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress. This article will explain how to install and set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress.
Installing and setting up Sucuri Security
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins and click Add New. Search for Sucuri in the search bar
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click the Sucuri Free link in the right nav bar.
- Click Scan this site now!
2. Site Blacklists
3. System Info
- Next, click the 1-click hardening to secure your WordPress. The image to the right shows you what directories are accessible. Hardening the directories will prevent them from being accessed online.
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!