Install and Set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress
To analyze your WordPress site for Malware and other security risks, you can use the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress. This article will explain how to install and set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress.
Installing and setting up Sucuri Security
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins and click Add New. Search for Sucuri in the search bar
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click the Sucuri Free link in the right nav bar.
- Click Scan this site now!
2. Site Blacklists
3. System Info
- Next, click the 1-click hardening to secure your WordPress. The image to the right shows you what directories are accessible. Hardening the directories will prevent them from being accessed online.
‹Section 10: Installing the Look-See Security plugin for WordPress
›Section 12: How to install the Secure Folder wp-content/uploads plugin for WordPress
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!