How to use the WordPress Text Widget
The WordPress Text widget is the easiest way to add custom HTML code to your WordPress sidebar. Whether it is an advertisement or any other text, the WordPress Text Widget is the way to go.
In this article, we'll show you how to add an "About us" section to your sidebar.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Under Appearance, click "Widgets"
- Find the "Text" widget under the "Available Widgets" section, and drag and drop it to your "Main Sidebar" section.
- A window will appear in which you can type in a title and text for your widget. Enter your text, and then click "Save" and then click "Close".
- Your widget is now saved and is visible on your website!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
Post a Comment
Do you want to publish a tutorial to our support center?