How to Create a Post in WordPress
In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a Post in WordPress. Posts are treated much like digital entries into a journal. Posts are displayed in chronological order with the most recent post at the top. Pages and posts are both key components of a WordPress site. For more information, see our full guide that compares Wordpress Pages vs Posts.
Creating a WordPress Post
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Posts link in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add New button on the Posts page.
- Enter a title in the available field. This will display on the top of your Post.
- Enter your page content in the available field. You can use the Editor to format your text.
If you need to add HTML code, we have separate guide on Adding HTML to a Wordpress Page/PostYou can also click the Add Media button to add images, audio, etc.
- Once you have entered your information in the Post, click the Publish button. (You can also click Save Draft to save your work without publishing the Post publicly)
You are finished when you see a Post published message.
Congratulations, now you know how to create a Post in WordPress. In our next tutorial, we will show you how to create a
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
An introduction to WordPress
|1.||How to Create a WordPress Page|
|2.||How to Create a Post in WordPress|
|3.||How to Create Categories in WordPress|
|4.||Getting Started with Pre-installed WordPress|
|5.||What is WordPress?|
|6.||What kind of website can I build with WordPress?|
|7.||The WordPress Site Structure Explained|
|8.||Getting Started: How to install Wordpress|
|9.||How to install WordPress using Softaculous|
|10.||How to Install WordPress Manually|
|11.||How to Install WordPress on an Addon Domain|
|12.||Installing WordPress using your Temporary URL|
|13.||How to Log in to your WordPress Dashboard|
|14.||Configuring your WordPress Home Page|
Managing WordPress content
|15.||Wordpress Pages vs Posts|
|16.||Adding HTML to a Wordpress Page/Post|
|17.||Creating a link in Wordpress|
|18.||Allowing User Registration in Wordpress|
|19.||Creating a Wordpress User in the Dashboard|
|20.||Changing a User's Role In Wordpress|
2015-12-20 4:36 am
I've followed the way written above, the event is correct and very helpful. Thanks. Respect, Moringsey