Changing the dashboard language in WordPress
WordPress by default will be installed in the English language. If you installed your WordPress through Softaculous and want to change the language of your WordPress site to your native language, you can use the WordPress Language plugin to translate your WordPress dashboard into the language you want. The following steps will teach you how to use the WordPress Language plugin.
Important! The WordPress language plugin will only change the language of or WordPress dashboard. The WordPress Language plugin does not translate your website into another language.
Steps to install the WordPress Language plugin
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the plugins on the left and click Add New.
- Type Language in the Search bar and click Search Plugins.
- Find the WordPress Language plugin and click Install Now.
- Click OK.
- After the WordPress shows the installation was Successfully installed, click Activate plugin.
- You should see the WordPress Language plugin in your List of Installed Plugins. It should show "Deactivate".
‹Section 1: How to change your WordPress Language and Time Zone
›Section 3: How to Manage Comments made on your Blog Posts
|1.||How to change your WordPress Language and Time Zone|
|2.||Changing the dashboard language in WordPress|
|3.||How to Manage Comments made on your Blog Posts|
|4.||Setting Up Permalinks on your WordPress Site|
|5.||Changing the Title and Tagline in Wordpress|