Delete cPanel in WHM - How To
If you want to save the files associated with this account, then I recommend Backing Up your Website and downloading a copy before proceeding.
Deleting a cPanel:
- Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM).
- Click the Account Functions Button.
- Now, click the Terminate an Account button.
- Select the account you want to delete, you can also search by Domain name, or User name. Then click the Terminate button.
- A message will pop up asking "Are you sure you want to delete this account?," click the OK button to confirm the account deletion.
The cpanel account will now be deleted. It may take a few moments to complete this step, depending how large the account is.
Also, here is a link to the official cPanel documentation on terminating an account.
Congratulations, now you know how to remove a cPanel acount from WHM!
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!