Delete cPanel in WHM - How To
Published: May 20, 2013
Last Modified: May 21, 2013
If you want to save the files associated with this account, then I recommend Backing Up your Website and downloading a copy before proceeding.
Deleting a cPanel:
- Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM).
- Click the Account Functions Button.
- Now, click the Terminate an Account button.
- Select the account you want to delete, you can also search by Domain name, or User name. Then click the Terminate button.
- A message will pop up asking "Are you sure you want to delete this account?," click the OK button to confirm the account deletion.
The cpanel account will now be deleted. It may take a few moments to complete this step, depending how large the account is.
Also, here is a link to the official cPanel documentation on terminating an account.
Congratulations, now you know how to remove a cPanel acount from WHM!
Did you find this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Would you like to provide any additional feedback?
Optional, but our team may contact you for more information.
Like this Article? Tweet
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!