How to modify a cPanel account within WHM
Once you have created a cPanel account within WHM, you can use the "Modify an Account" feature to make any changes. You can make many changes, including:
- the cPanel username
- the main domain on the account
- cPanel features, such as the number of addon and parked domains
- disk quota and bandwidth values
- ... and many more
To modify a cPanel account:
- Log into your WHM
- Click "Modify an Account" in the left menu under the "Account Functions" header
- Choose the account in question by either clicking the main domain name or the username, and then click "Modify"
- Make your desired changes and then click "Save"
Dedicated Server Reselling
With WHM, you can create cPanel accounts, plans, and package types. This gives you the ability to resell hosting to anyone! Learn more about dedicated reseller hosting.
‹Section 7: How to Suspend / Unsuspend cPanel accounts within WHM
›Section 9: How to Upgrade / Downgrade a cPanel account using WHM